But who knows in an hour or two she could be up and about again. I asked her if she was in pain and she said yes and when I asked what hurt she said "all over." And it's a wet damp cold day so that could be it too.
I'm just really hoping this isn't a precursor to the problem with her electrolytes that landed her in the hospital 3 times in the last year.
I let the nurses know about what she said about the pain and they thanked me and told me that Mom has a blood test every week to check her electrolytes, and the last test was just today so that's good so we can stay on top of the sodium level in her blood and hopefully unlike last year we can keep her out of the hospital this Mother's Day!

2 comments:
Hope the bladder infection clears up soon. She could be not feeling well because of that. My mom's been having problems with her healthy lately too. It can be so stressful. I can sympathize with you.
Thanks Viki, that means a lot.
Post a Comment